One Punch Man Collab BR One Punch Man Collab BR

I bet you thought no one would catch that subliminal message if you pause it just right at 1:04 between the black shirt guy and purple blob...

Hello Awkward Hello Awkward

You are SO tempting me to go out and say Hi to random people from a distance until they respond, and then walk right past them.

Reborn Reborn

G'damn, that was some kickass animation. Can't wait to see it put into a story, with lots of fight scenes ^_^

Three Days Before Three Days Before

It's not really up my alley. In my mind, good art games should be games first and foremost, but with interesting flavor added to tell a story or evoke an emotion or what have you to make them an art game. In this case the platforming physics felt very stiff, movement seemed slow, and there wasn't much of a gaming experience to speak of which was made worse by the level with the rain cloud and fire where it seemed like the game was stalling just to drag itself out longer. Maybe a game that's more about telling a story than gameplay mechanics would be better suited for a top-down RPG type format than a platformer; IDK. It's not the game for me, but there are people out there who enjoy art games purely for the art and story, and this might resonate better with them.

3Pants 3Pants

Sort of addictive, but I can't seem to get through the "Leave none alive ... take everyone out" level no matter what I do, even if the area is cleared out and I keep killing spawns pretty quick when they do show up.

YellowB responds:

Allright! FIXED! :D

83 117 114 118 105 118 101 83 117 114 118 105 118 101

The code JeffGears found can be translated by looking up the ASCII code table and treating those bytes as hex, and it translates to
https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fqommfv
or
https://goo.gl/gommfv (if newgrounds will allow what looks like a hyperlink in the comments)

Maybe there's something interesting there, but tbh I don't really want to go following urls from weird ass games, tyvm.

Video Game Loop Video Game Loop

I'm blown away by the effect those bells created and I've lost count of how many times this has looped by now. Nice job, man.

SinZLazTWordZ responds:

Thank you for the kind words, I am too very entranced by these magical bells.
Thank you for the review, as not many do anymore.

ZieGie

living space living space

I really like the ambient background effects. At 0:45 the lead keyboard switches from its intro to playing a melody of all whole notes; I definitely prefer the former to the latter. The melody is nice for a few measures, but it soon seems like there ought to me more complexity to it. Going back to an approach like in the intro seems appropriate at that point. If the keyboard is really meant to play more of a background role than a lead at that point, maybe back off its volume or increase the volume of the other instruments to let them shine through more.