One Punch Man Collab BR One Punch Man Collab BR

I bet you thought no one would catch that subliminal message if you pause it just right at 1:04 between the black shirt guy and purple blob...

Hello Awkward Hello Awkward

You are SO tempting me to go out and say Hi to random people from a distance until they respond, and then walk right past them.

Reborn Reborn

G'damn, that was some kickass animation. Can't wait to see it put into a story, with lots of fight scenes ^_^

Midnight Spooks 2 Midnight Spooks 2

OMG at the reviews complaining that the clock is wrong!

You, good sir (or madam), get five stars as compensation for such ridiculousness. Even though the puzzles were definitely on the easy side this time around. Loved the ending :3

Y.A.A.G. 0: The Demo Y.A.A.G. 0: The Demo

It's difficult to give a review on such a short demo. There are a few important things that a great game in this genre should accomplish. First, the gameplay should be a fun challenge -- either solving puzzles to progress like in a point-and-click game, or if you introduce combat mechanics then finding creative ways to defeat opponents (other than just picking attack until you're low on health and then healing). Second, the game should create an immersive fantasy world and storyline (preferably branching and non-linear) for the player to experience, as if its main job were to tell a story and the player is a participant. Sort of along the lines of Undertale or Ouroboros or Hyptosis games or something.

With a demo this short, it would be impossible to tell an engaging story. And I have to agree with timeattack that getting washed and dressed and eating breakfast seems more like a chore than a fun gameplaying experience; more like a point-and-click game where you just click randomly on things and eventually make the story progress just by trying everything instead of by figuring things out. So I can't honestly say I think it's heading toward being a great game, but at least I hope I explained why I'm thinking that way and what big-picture things you could focus on to try to improve.

Marcgal responds:

Thank you for you opinion & review.

Though, I must say I'm surprised people find it non-obvious how to get dressed and washed and have to resort to click randomly on everything. I thought I've put enough hints in the dialogue? I thought if my mom with little prior experience with games could, for most part, figure it out on her own, then guys on NG should have little problem with this?

I still wonder where exactly was my mistake here...

Gladiator Combat Arena Gladiator Combat Arena

Graphics are nice, but the gameplay is just random numbers with no skill or strategy or anything? No thanks.

RHMGames responds:

Thanks for comment, Yes, that's the style of the game. :)

Video Game Loop Video Game Loop

I'm blown away by the effect those bells created and I've lost count of how many times this has looped by now. Nice job, man.

SinZLazTWordZ responds:

Thank you for the kind words, I am too very entranced by these magical bells.
Thank you for the review, as not many do anymore.

ZieGie

living space living space

I really like the ambient background effects. At 0:45 the lead keyboard switches from its intro to playing a melody of all whole notes; I definitely prefer the former to the latter. The melody is nice for a few measures, but it soon seems like there ought to me more complexity to it. Going back to an approach like in the intro seems appropriate at that point. If the keyboard is really meant to play more of a background role than a lead at that point, maybe back off its volume or increase the volume of the other instruments to let them shine through more.